11 September 2010

Succulent Dinosaurs.

Photobucket

I love being in Austin for reasons like Plaid Pigeon. It reminds me of all the wonderful things that can be created with a little imagination and a lot of thinking outside the box. I was so excited about what I found in this delightful little company, I just had to immediately stop in and share these wonderful gems. Easy to care for succulents, growing mainly out of prehistoric creatures, will find a comfortable place in any home. I chose to put a not so prehistoric, pale pink giraffe in my newly decorated living room. A perfect complement to a crushed light blue velvet couch, I believe! If dinosaurs are not your thing (uh? but who doesn't like dinosaurs), then you must buy one of their gorgeous little terrariums. There are some made to hang by a window and others that would look delightful on a dresser. These petite, perfectly kept worlds are held inside delicate glass and capture the feeling of a Midsummer Night Dream. One where fawns like to prance around and hidden fairies are sure to be found! Ugh, if only I could live in a world so beautiful...

Love.
C
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: