13 September 2010

Insectocycle.

Photobucket

Cocktails on the front porch of Lustre Pearl, a warm summer breeze, hula hoopers whirling their way around the front lawn as I sit and talk life and times with my gorgeous friend, full of the best practical and loving advice... you'd think life in this moment was just about perfect, and I'd have to agree! The Rainy Street area of Austin is a treasure trove in the mists of discovery, a street full of quaint southern cottages slowly being flipped into these perfectly comfortable bars. Genius! Oh, but it gets better... as we were walking up to our delightful retreat, we passed the most whimsical mode of transportation since the wardrobe... Insectocycles. While not actually their "official" name, what could be more fitting for these Austin Bike Zoo half bug, half cycles? Nothing, in my opinion, oh and they immediately made me smile. Naturally, I had to go back in the morning to capture what these little gems had to offer, a brief pause to enjoy the simple splendor of the unordinary!

Love.
C

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: