28 June 2009

Curiouser and curiouser!

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"
-Alice

If Alice grew up to become a fashion designer she must have changed her name to Erin Fetherston. One of the most delightful, lovely, and completely fantastical designers, Erin takes you to worlds and times that exist only in dreams. Mad Hats, Ribbons and Lace, Furry Little Animals... this fairy tail of a 2009 Fall/Winter collection has it all! Ha. And those are just the accessories! Perfectly tailored suits walked down the runway alongside high wasted minis, flowing collars, umbrella skirts, angular hemlines, and a ball gown fit for a White Queen.

Oh, to have this collection in my closet...
A girl can dream, can't she?

Go ahead. Take a peek through the looking glass!

Love love.

No comments: