05 February 2009

les rues de paris


I finally caught it! i was gone the week the flu ripped through our unassuming little campus. unfortunately, the last of what has been going around gripped on tightly to my unprepared immune system the moment i returned. causing me to feel blah all week, this horrid little bug finally upped its strength and utterly took me out today! due to my complete lack of energy, along with being confined to my snug bed, i decided to import a few photos from a great source of inspiration garance doré. she's an illustrator, turned blogger, turned sidewalk fashion photographer extraordinaire.

i hope these images from the streets of paris inspire your imagination. hope to see you all out on the boulevard tomorrow! now, for a warm bowl of chicken soup... sans the chicken, of course!

bonne journée!

No comments: