29 November 2010

I Love The Selby.

I love this photographer. We just met, but I'm filled with wonder when I look at these precious moments captured in the blink of a shutter.

Photobucket

Photographer, Todd Selby, photographs creative people in their homes. Actors, writers, stylists, directors, editors... if you're right brained and successful, chances are you're on his list. These are some of my favorites, but please do check out this fantastic site for much, much more: The Selby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is something so beautiful about the way we are, when in our homes. The people we share that time with and the things we do, this defines our character in a way that our bustling outside lives cannot contain. Thank you for the beauty, Selby. Enjoy!

Love,
C

No comments: